PLAYING CONDITIONS FOR GOLFERS
The playing of golf on the course will carried out under guidance issued by Scottish Golf and the R and A.
Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell or display any symptoms.
PHASE – 3
- The Clubhouse is now open, including the toilets. Times are posted.
- The locker rooms are only for access to the toilets and lockers cannot be used.
- Hand Sanitiser is available and must be used on entry and exit to the Lobby.
- Course furniture is removed to include benches, bins, etc.
- Buggies are available for single use only and maybe booked through George Spark or the Clubhouse when open. To be sanitised before and after play.
- Shoes to be changed in the carpark.
- No clubs or bags are to be brought into the locker room.
- 2 metre social distancing at all times.
- Tees are open for general use for up to 4 players.
- Competition tee times may be booked by telephoning or emailing George Spark. (M & H Convenor).
- Prior to play the entry log book in the lobby must be signed. Visitors to leave contact telephone number.
- A minimum of 10 minutes between games is imposed.
- Only the preceding group to use the practice green.
- No sharing of clubs or balls.
- Stray balls not to be picked up.
- Flag sticks must not be handled and balls to be picked up from foam spacers in the cups.
ABOVE ALL PLEASE STICK TO THE RULES AND STAY SAFE.
ENJOY YOUR GOLF
On behalf of the Management Committee